AI Powered HeartBeatCVI
Tech Vedika’s HeartBeatCVI helps in viewing and analyzing MRI images with the help of Artificial Intelligence. The tool has full capabilities in Automatic Deep Learning and Active Learning-Based Contour Detection. It performs full ventricular function assessment, calculates the functional parameters and separates out the short axis DICOMS. Medical practitioners using this software are allowed to remotely monitor corrections too. Our AI-powered tool is capable of generating Cloud based results.
Accurate Sperm Quality Assessment With AI
Our Artificial Intelligence powered Computer Assisted Semen Analysis (CASA) accurately assesses sperm quality and generates reports without any human intervention. We developed an advanced automated image analysis software, along with AI models that can assess semen quality according to the parameters recommended by world’s leading health organisation. Our software automates 95% of the existing process.
AI To Analyze Telemetric Run Data
Our next generation Genome sequencing system built on top of scalable computing framework for a leading Healthcare Company analyzes telemetric run data. This process involves a complex analysis of the logged instrument data. Each analysis run could generate 100s of GBs of data.
TrakIVA for Hospitals
Tech Vedika’s indoor tracking platform can help Hospitals, Retirement Homes and Labs in tracking workforce & assets and enforcing safety management practices. The following are the core features of the platform:
- Indoor navigation and digital signage solution for visitors and patients
- Tracking staff, visitors and patients in real-time
- Tracking assets such as medical equipment, hospital beds etc.
- Prevent an equipment or bed from being moved from an area
- SOS & False Detection and automatic position transmission to the nearest nurse
- Raise alarm on movement of patients outside a designated area and alert a nurse or other hospital staff
- Temperature and humidity checks for proper storage of lab samples